containt top
Service top

Archive for the ‘Adult Affiliate Programs’ Category

Allan Hennings, CEO of Speaking About The Adult Industry

Wednesday, July 1st, 2009

Allan Hennings, the CEO of talked about his take on the industry. He talked about looking into alternative billing solutions. His opinion on tube sites are that they have similar content. He emphasized that there are still niche opportunities and opportunities with quality and he thinks that pay sites will never be able to compete with tube sites. He thinks that people will still pay for high quality services and high quality niche content. He is most passionate about the affiliate program model. He has built up his site 50% with affiliates and has over 20k on Some affiliate programs he mentioned are NATS and MPA that are fairly basic. He emphasized that it took a few years to get trust in the affiliates. He spent alot of money with google and right now they spend around 50% in paid advertising. They are a six figure google adwords advertiser. fee or was mentioned as good for traffic. They invested in developing a cam solution, invested millions in the product and now cams are 25% of his companies revenue. White labeling can work for your business as a possible solution. It involves minimal investment to test what is and is not working. Social media for his company means adding social features to his product and secondly making sure that they are everywhere they can be. Facebook is used by offering a VIP area for some of their customers.

Now they post things on their twitter rather than using email marketing strategies. One particular solo girl site told Allan that 40% of her traffic was from social media sources.

Mobile is huge and is only getting bigger and bigger. He does not see this segment shrinking. One thing that he saw recently that Apple did is approve the first iPhone app that has nudity. This is a sign that the door has opened. Parental controls are getting more and more sophisticated on the iPhone for a reason.

Traffic buys need to be carefully monitored.

Buying Adult Traffic On A Budget

Monday, June 29th, 2009


This is a summary from  Cybernet  Expo 2009. This  panel went through different methods of buying traffic for the adult industry.

Panelist Opinions

Charles Hentrich from emphasized that ad copy is everything. Suprisingly, he recommended initially with subscription sites to leverage affilate programs and do rev share programs CPA. Then take that data and apply it to other channels. By other channels we can assume he was speaking mostly about search engine marketing which they do. He emphasized that good creatives can still make CPM deals profitable.

Chi Lee from used to run He recommended getting into as many CPA programs as possible.

Kourosh Ghaemi from Local Billing (He worked for and ran their affiliate program) recommended advertising inside of another sites members areas. He said that conversion rates are very high in this area if it is non-competing. Kourosh recommended advertising on review sites.

Joshua D. Barsch from is a search engine marketing firm. He advocated endorsements such as blogs, partnership deals etc. which can convert as well as or better than search traffic. He noted that advertising in Google Adwords for teen porn is particularly difficult. Teen sites need to look to other keywords. He recommended cloning the site and changing everything to “woman” instead of girl.

Jax Smith from walked through how much to spend on branding vs. trackable traffic. He said for his company they do 10% branding / untrackable and the other 90% is through trackable methods.

AK from said that their system allows tracking pixels to be placed on their landing page so that affiliates can also use their own tracking system to ensure that stats are accurate.

prosper202 is an example of a free tracking program that was mentioned.

Our Opinion

adultseoblog has found that the Google Adwords platform is a good test bed for meta descriptions tags. By setting up multiple ads for the same keyword set, and then plugging in the ads with the highest CTR’s into your meta description tags, you can dramatically increase click thrus on your non-paid search engine result pages. the meta description tag is typically pulled by Google and other search engines to appear on the search engine result pages below the hyperlinked title tag. This is a free ad for your site that will appear in the organic search engine result pages.